Saturday 29 June 2013

Save Save Save

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a free digital collage
I travelled from Toronto Union Station - Montreal Central Station last tuesday June 25, 2013 and returned June 28, 2013. They had some awesome deals that is why I ended up riding the train again instead of driving. The roundtrip ticket cost $ 136.73. This is an awesome sale! I used to book the exact same trip for $236.96 that is a savings of $ 100.23. My train I left Toronto at 11:35 a.m since it was around lunch time, I bought food they were serving on board. The serve a variety of beverages, sandwiches, and snacks. See here for the complete listing Meals served on board.
Downtown Montreal Map
Despite the rain, I arrived Montreal Central Station on time at 4:55 a.m this is during the rush hour traffic in Montreal. Since I was staying on the South shore area, I decided to have a walk around downtown Montreal and have dinner while I wait for the rush hour traffic to be over. I walked to the popular area in downtown Montreal, Sainte Catherine Street. This 15 km street is lined with boutiques, stores and restaurants. You can definitely shop until you drop this street is a shopping paradise.If you are planing a trip to Montreal make sure you walk the streets of Sainte Catherine.
So ride the rails and come experience what Montreal has to offer!








No comments:

Post a Comment